Monday, May 05, 2008

Patchy fabric reversible baby dress

Okay, so this is the new item in my shop and probably will become part of Lily's wardrobe in some form or another. I did some deconstructing and altering to create this pattern, and this dress is the first one. It is a completely reversible little dress and can be worn alone in the summer and with a turtleneck and leggings in the winter. As I look at Lily's closet and see things that don't match, etc., etc., the more reversible and versatile garments appeal to me. This particular one is in size 9-12 months and is up for grabs in my Etsy shop, with more sizes and colors to choose from in the months ahead, and also some other new stuff still in my head. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too like this reversible dress for babies dress!!