Thursday, May 29, 2008

Our Patchy Dress Sold

Well, our patchy dress sold. I'm almost sad, but Lily just doesn't need clothing. If/when we get to the point that she doesn't have a whole closet full of things given to her, I will sew for her. In the meantime, I'm happy that it is going to a little girl who maybe doesn't have so many dresses! :) I sure did enjoy making it, and that is really what is important. Some days now I do get a tiny bit tired of sewing, but then I back off a bit and the enthusiasm comes back. Also a trip to the fabric store usually brings back the enthusiasm as I look at all the gorgeous fabrics, touch the textures and dream what I could make with this fabric or that one. A trip to the fabric store is like going to the spa for me usually, unless the kids are with me that is, in which case it is get in there and get out as fast a possible! LOL

No comments: