Friday, March 14, 2008

Noah's new patchy pants


Noah's new patchy pants, originally uploaded by michaeldog_1999.

Today I finally got my serger back from the shop and finished up Noah's "patchy pants" that I started quite a while ago. The patches down the sides are from all different pairs of jeans and denim jumpers family members gifted to us when they were worn out from regular use. I love all the different shades of denim there. The rest of the pants are baby corduroy (new not recycled use this time!). He is happy with his new pants. He is still in the beginning stages of potty training so I want to keep him in elastic pants, and elastic pants can get pretty boring but these do a lot to make them more interesting. These are fun to make too because you can use up scraps of this and that.

No comments: