But, back to the regular .... and our lesson plans. This week we are finishing off the calendar with "fall" season learning.
- Berenstain Bears Big Book of Science and Nature pages 54-64
- Fall leaves coloring page from Crayola using our new Crayola scented markers (not as nice as our Mr. Sketch ones though)
- Set of fall leaves meant to be colored by bingo dot markers/Do-a-Dot markers.
- Various Kumon workbook scissor and coloring sheets in the "Ready for Kindergarten" series
- The Year at Maple Hill Farm months of Oct-Dec
- Copywork worksheet on month names of October, November and December
- Sheep drawing from Draw Write Now book 1
- Holiday overview of Harvest, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Holiday worksheets from Evan-Moor
- Fall Harvest learning center packet from ABCteach.com
- Leaf mobile from ABCteach.com
- ABC fall themed packet of worksheets from Evan-Moor Teacher Filebox
- Apple tree life cycle book
- Nature journal outside to see our apple tree in blossom with some small apples.