Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A few of my favorite things

So you of course have been hearing about MY items for Etsy and are probably sick of that. Today I'm going to show you a few items I have marked favorites in my Etsy area, meaning they are things other people have made that I really like and am considering buying. Maybe you will like them too, and hopefully those shops will gain some exposure. Etsy is growing, which is good, but it is hard to get exposure with so many shops.

So, here they are, some of my favorites!

2 comments:

Des said...

I really love this idea. I want to be just like you when i grow up! So did you just take a screen shot of your favorite items? i'm going to figure out that screen shot thing anyday now. Cute jean purse!
des

Tanya said...

Go to Etsy Mini from your shop page. Choose to display from favorites instead of from shop, pick the size of grid, etc., and then paste the code provided by Etsy into your posting. I love to share these and it was so easy.