Tuesday, May 02, 2006

May 2, 2006

I didn't get the chance to post, but Noah "crawled" for the first time Friday, meaning he got himself up on his hands and knees, rocked there a while, inched a knee forward and proceeded to fall flat on his face. But he tried! He is still getting his belly up regularly so it will be no time at all before he is off like a flash crawling.

Yesterday was our monthly NIN (www.newbornsinneed.org) meeting. We are changing positions a bit and I am taking on the work coordinator role, which will be a nice change. I am enjoying sewing and crafting more with less time spent working. I did 2 nursing tops last week, a Burda T-shirt pattern notified for nursing via the Sew News magazine. They came out really nice, nicer than I expected actually, and were easy to do. Right now I am working on an incubator cover after I get some backing fabric to finish the quilting.

And I am such a prolific blogger (joke, haha) that I have taken on a second blog. Actually, it is specifically going to be our homeschool journey. Like this blog, it is honestly mainly for myself and my family, and any person actually interested. Link is: http://homeschoolblogger.com/tmlf/

No comments: